Anatomie's Affiliate Program
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The process is very simple:
- You publish great content about Anatomie either as a blog post, a banner or something even more creative
- Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site or in an email.
- The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- The visitor browses our site, and may decide to order.
- If the visitor orders (the order does not need to be placed during the same browser session – cookies and IPs are stored up to a configurable amount of time), the order will be registered as a sale for you and will receive commission for this sale.
As a designer activewear brand for the modern woman, Anatomie reaches out to its customers in different ways. These tactics include Anatomie.com, Neimans.com, Verishop.com, Saks.com, high-end boutiques, Pop-up stores across a range of venues throughout the US and World-Wide.
Anatomie knows that bloggers are passionate about what they do and have an eye for the latest in luxury travel and sportswear. This is why we have decided to form an Affiliate Program for Bloggers.
For affiliate bloggers who regularly write about Anatomie, our brand is clearly a great source of revenue. The Anatomie women are chic, elegant and at the forefront of modern design, as a result the average Anatomie sale is between $1,000 and $2,000.
Regular affiliate programs tend to offer commissions between 1% and 3%, but at Anatomie we like to do things differently and give the best rewards possible to our affiliates. This is why our affiliate base commission starts at 5% on net sales (after returns).
Anatomie shares the affiliates posts on our large social media fan base, ensuring that our bloggers are presented to a wide new audience – it’s a team approach that benefits everyone.
We also love to reward our favorite bloggers by treating them to something from the Anatomie collection. We like the element of surprise, so such a gesture of friendship might be in exchange for your first post or as a thank you for your tenth one – why not start writing about Anatomie’s fabulous clothing range today and find out for yourself?