Probably the Best Challenge Ever
So here it is everyone! Get ready to enter yourself, your friends, and your family into the ultimate Anatomie challenge. We are confident that our designer travel pants are amazing – if you’ve tried them, we know you agree. With this in mind, we challenge those of you who have not experienced Anatomie greatness to try one of our 4 pant styles and compare them to your favorite jeans (you know the ones…they basically walk on their own from being worn so much).
If you love our pants, then you’ve just added the best pair of designer pants to your wardrobe, not to mention they will last you a lifetime. If, on the other hand, you are still completely obsessed with your favorite jeans, then you get your money back AND you get to keep our travel pants! What a deal, huh?
What’s the catch, you ask? There is none! All we ask is for some feedback in order to improve our pants and make them the best they can possibly be. So let’s review:
- Enter the challenge HERE and buy one of the 4 styles of pants
- Compare them to your favorite jeans
- Like them? Keep them and enjoy for a lifetime!
- Dislike them? You have 2 options: Get your money back and return the pants OR get your money back, give us feedback, and keep the pants
Why Should You Get in Our Pants?
It’s very simple: they are truly the best pants out there. Ok ok, seriously though? We can give you a solid 6 reasons why you should enter our Favorite Jeans Challenge and try our travel pants.
1. Ultra Comfortable: Our pants really mold perfectly to your shape and sit in just the right places. You can actually sit on an airplane for more than two hours without the buttons making skin tattoos and the waistline making you wish you hadn’t eaten that cookie the night before. These pants are flexible, unlike those stiff jeans you have on at the moment.
2. They Like your Suitcase: They take up almost no room. You know what that means, right? You can get 3X as many shoes in your suitcase! They also won’t wrinkle, or fade. Just pull them out of your suitcase, carry-on, or purse and change into stylish comfortable pants at any time and for any reason.
3. Featherweight: They weigh 6 ounces. Same as a banana, but much more appealing.
4. Stylish. Sexy. Sophisticated. Cool: Could you want more than that? We all know that “travel clothes” have a bad rep for being frumpy. Well, you can kiss the frumpiness goodbye because these pants give you that European high-end look you’ve been wanting. Wear them to work, yoga, or even an elegant dinner.
5. Easy to Wash: They are machine washable and can be tumble dried (aka: the best combination in the world of laundry). And what if you’re stuck in a hotel room and need to wash your precious pants? It takes 10 minutes; 1 minute to wash in the sink with Woolite, 1 minute to rinse and 8 minutes to dry with a blow dryer. We had a rocket scientist test and approve this procedure. We are not kidding.
6. Long Lasting: When you hear us say they will last you a lifetime, we really mean it! We have been making these pants for 7 years, and the 7 year old pants look the same as the new ones. Even after hundreds of airplane rides and washes…they look like new! What a great investment, right?
Let the Games Begin!
You really have NOTHING to lose by participating in our Favorite Jeans Challenge. You can get your money back and keep the pants if they just don’t make the cut! So get to it, go to our Challenge Website and begin your adventure with Anatomie’s infamous travel pants.
If you’re already an Anatomie fanatic, challenge your friends and loved ones to try our pants. You know as much as we do that they will fall in love!